I would like to serve as many people as I can with my knowledge in Yoga.
Having completed all requirements of 200 hour Level training and having demonstrated proficiency in the following: Anatomy, Pranayama, Meditation, Core Yoga Asanas, Communication Skills.
• Successfully completed ‘ Yoga Teacher Training Course’ in Joysan Yoga & Wellness Center
• Regularly practicing Yoga in IGCC Gulshan Dhaka
1. Served 3+ years as English teacher & 9+ years as Senior Lecturer in English.
2. At present/since 1st April 2019, working as Business Executive in a private company of Dhaka, Bangladesh & also teach yoga to people personally as Home-tutor.
• Around 80 letters and articles had been published in the Star Magazine, Star Campus, The Daily Star and Pakkhagaat Barta.
• A dedicated road safety activist. Actively participate in social awareness program especially road safety.
I have been practicing yoga for the last 20 years. I have a strong passion towards it. I believe, practicing yoga regularly and of course systematically, a person can perfectly harmonize with his life and its challenges. Very recently, I faced many aged people who are suffering for insomnia & different kinds of sleep disorder.
I taught them some asanas and breathing techniques and surprisingly noticed that they are no longer dependent on medicine. This experience has boosted my confidence and now I am determined to work more in the field of yoga and help more people to have comfortable sleep.
At present, I am also a business correspondent in a private company and so, I can teach yoga only on Friday. If any body wants to hire me for yoga-session on Friday, personally or group wise, he/she is highly welcome.
• +8801730056699 (what’s up)
• 135.B.B.Road, Narayangonj, Bangladesh
MA in English
Stamford University of Bangladesh, Dhaka
Fields of Specialization
⦁ Foreign Language
⦁ Business Communication
⦁ Reporting and Documentation
⦁ Teaching/ Training
⦁ Fitness Training
⦁ Counselling to people with insomnia & sleep disorder