Influenced by my Indian background and traditional upbringing, I always was deeply connected with the spirit of yoga due to my upbringing in Rishikesh. In the young age of 15, I discovered the path of yoga. I aim to bring the knowledge of yoga into the world, to connected on a deeper level.
1. Working as a Director in Shubh Yoga Foundation Rishikesh from 2019.
2. Worked as a Yoga Teacher & Director in Himalayan Yog-Dhyan Kerndra Rishikesh from 2016 to 2019.
3. Completed sixteen months of internship as a field reporter at Hakikat Ki Dashtak (Hindi News Paper)
4. Wrote over 100 articles in various local & national news papers.
5. Experience of Reporting & Orientation presentation.
1. M. A. Yoga 2023 Deveshwari, Yogpeeth Haridwar
Uttrakhand Sanskrit University
2. 2 B.J.M.C. (Bachelor in Journalism & Mass Communication)
2016 O.I.M.T. Rishikesh
3. Intermediate (Higher senior secondary certificate)
2013 G.I.C. Bhattgoan
4. High school (Senior secondary certificate)
2011 G.I.C. Bhattgaon
• 200Hrs Yoga TTC in 2017 at Man Yoga Ashram Rishikesh
• 300Hrs Yoga TTC in 2019 at Pratham Yoga Rishikesh
• 85Hrs Pre-Postnatal Yoga TTC at Mother Wellness in Rishikesh
Influenced by my Indian background and traditional upbringing I always was deeply connected with the spirit of yoga due to my upbringing in Rishikesh. With the background of Hinduism and the daily practice of rituals, I created an early connection to the spiritual side of life. At the young age of 15, I discovered the path of yoga. Since the early years of my life, I saw people around me practicing yoga by the age of 15 I joined the first yoga practice due to the good influence of my surrounding. Fast I realized the energy of yoga and therefore the physical as well as mental strength I gained After watching my GURU Ji, I was inspired to become a Yoga Teacher myself to bring the knowledge of yoga into the world. After practicing enormous amounts of hours every day trying to master the body, mind, and soul I started my teaching journey in Tapovan Rishikesh, where most of the yoga schools of India are located. For several years I worked closely together with my students and developed a good understanding of the balance within yourself. Due to the upcoming western interest in yoga, I quickly realized in which areas the body, mind and soul of the world is suffering. Due to the ancient knowledge gained in my master studies of the yogic science, I saw an opportunity to heal the path of others due to my
influence as an teacher in their yogic path. The connection between their own bodies but also the healing between.
• Address : Rishikesh, Uttarakhand-249204, INDIA
• WhatsApp : +917500764360
• Email : firstname.lastname@example.org